Thursday, December 3, 2009

Leasing My Art-work


Lease My Art


If you like my Art and have a need to use it; then you can Lease My Art. Prices depend on use for anywhere from $1 to $2500.
Personal and web use are from one dollar to a few dollars.
The highest price $2500 is to Lease My Art for rights to make Giclee and Art reproductions for 2 years.


Artists:
Lease My Art
has been created by and run by an artist therefore it is very fair.

If the digital image of your art-work is high enough resolution you can even lease your art-work for giclees and canvas reproductions.
For these purposes your payment is much higher then say a one-time use of your art for a simple personal greeting card.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.