Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Volcano" art


Volcano


A photograph of an erupting volcano inspired this abstract painting of a volcano. Volcanoes are destructive and yet an amazing force of God's nature! Original is canvas stretched over wooden frame.

Note:
2 out of 3 of my other websites you can see the painting clearly with no logo marks.On original and purchased products there are no copyright logos.


You can purchase the original for $25 (plus shipping & handling charges) by contacting me at my e-mail.


Finally, you can also Lease My Art for various purposes. The prices vary according to the purpose. Art Dealers you can even purchase a 2 year right to reproduce my art as Giclees and Art Prints. For more info on leasing my "Volcano Art" please visit Lease My Art.

Thank you.




Rosemary Mazzulla
Rosebud649@Juno.com


Blog created and posts done
on behalf of Artist Rosemary Mazzulla


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.