Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to RAS




Welcome to
Rosemary's Art Studio
My art work is mainly acrylic,
on occasion with one or more
of other mediums added in.




When I started doing acrylics, I used poster-board around the house and trimmed the poster-board with scissors to the approximate size I wanted for my paintings.


Having been born and lived in Maine most of my life I enjoy doing paintings of lakes and ocean scenes. I especially like painting light houses. However I am not limited to only water and lighthouse scenes. Creating a variety of artwork makes it more interesting
My art work is some abstract some impressionism, and other styles. Often my art work is a mixture of styles. Depending on the mood and the painting, my artwork is a variety of styles.



As time goes on I plan to 
have my husband add more of my 
acrylic paintings to this 
Art Studio blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.