Thursday, October 8, 2009

New paintings

If you are looking for my newest paintings then please visit:

Rosemary's Fine Art America

The reason is between my husband's employment and our internet ministry sometimes he gets behind on posting my Art-work so if it is going to be posted the first place to be posted is at Fine Arts America because they not only advertise my paintings for sale, they make my paintings available in various sized prints.

At Rosemary's Fine Art America my paintings are also available on greeting cards, that you can use for any purpose you like. Even have your own greeting printed inside the card.
Wonderful for all occasions from holidays, to Birthdays, Weddings to personal events!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

This site is a member of WebRing. To browse visit Here.